Do you want to live a location independent life by working remotely and joining the digital nomad community?
Do you want to travel the world, working from your laptop on beaches and mountaintops?
Do you then start to wonder – how is there wifi on top of a mountain? What if I drop my computer?
You might have read articles or other books on how to work remotely and travel forever. These might have been filled with images of computers on beaches, touting how easy it is to work less and roll around in your hoards of sweet, sweet cash. But, when you read this book, you’ll realize keeping sand out of your keyboard when you go to the beach is really hard.
In this book, you’ll learn how Kayla has travelled around the world for over five years from the Ashrams of India to the ruins of Greece, all while growing her savings account.
You’ll also learn:
- How Kayla saved enough to take a one-year backpacking trip when she was making less than 40k a year.
- How you can volunteer or work abroad.
- How the author went from being broke in London to starting two successful businesses and how you can apply your skills and experience to a digital career.
- The options for going remote including freelancing, starting your own business, teaching online, and more.
- How the author, a self-described terrible decision maker, chooses where to live & what to pack.
- How to answer questions like, ‘when are you going to get a real job?’
- How to make lifelong friends on the road.
This book ain’t some mumbo-jumbo about how easy it’s going to be to work 5 hours a week and become a millionaire while you yacht around the world. It’s a realistic account of a girl who works like 30-ish hours a week… more or less… depending on how many weird festivals are on.
If you read the 4-hour work week and thought: what a load of bull, then this is the book for you.